Penha Longa Resort
Penha Longa Resort is a property of the Links2Golf network
Located between Cascais and Sintra in the west of Lisbon, the Penha Longa Golf Club welcomes you to its magnificent 18 hole course
How to book a green fee at Penha Longa Resort?
To play at Penha Longa Golf Club, book your green fee directly with our concierge - email@example.com.
What are the features of the Penha Longa Resort course?
The Atlantic Championship Course
The 18-hole Atlantic course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jnr, opened in 1992 and hosted the Portuguese Open two years later. Each hole is different and exciting, with Jones using the contours to great effect. The course is very fluid and the views are magnificent, especially of the coastal towns of Cascais and Estoril and the blue Atlantic Ocean.
The Monastery Course
The Monastery Course, also designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr, is the perfect complement to its sister course. This 9-hole course is less undulating than the Atlantic Championship, offering moderate challenges suitable for all levels of players. Penha Longa Monastery Golf Course also features fast greens and narrow fairways and benefits from the breathtaking scenery of the surrounding national park.
Prices and offers
Play golf in Portugal
Get 50% off your green fees.
To make a reservation or for any information, please contact our concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservation 14 days in advance.
- Links2Golf network golfers can play up to 4 times every 30 days.
- Network golfers are not allowed to use their privileges at Clubs located within 100 miles of their home club, primary residence or other.
- If you do not cancel your reservation at least 72 hours in advance, a cancellation fee may be charged to your account. All tee time requests, changes and cancellations must be made through LeClub Golf Concierge.
- Booking fee of 10 euros per tee time (1 to 4 players) in all languages
- Buggy required (price confirmed at time of booking)