Royal Óbidos Spa & Golf Resort
The Royal Óbidos Spa & Golf Resort is a property of the Links2Golf network
Located in a region with several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the Royal Óbidos Spa & Golf Resort welcomes you to its beautiful 18-hole course with a fantastic view of the Atlantic Ocean.
How to book a green fee at Royal Óbidos Spa & Golf Resort?
To play at Royal Óbidos Spa & Golf Resort, book your green fee directly with our concierge - email@example.com.
What are the characteristics of the Royal Óbidos Spa & Golf Resort course?
The 18-hole golf course designed by Severiano Ballesteros offers a fantastic view of the Atlantic Ocean. The first hole, a generous right-hand dogleg, heads north, setting up a spectacular combination of holes overlooking the lagoon (Lagoa de Óbidos). The signature hole of the first nine is the 3rd, a 144-meter Par 3 between the yellow tees and an island green, with the beautiful Óbidos lagoon in the background.The second nine holes overlook the Atlantic Ocean. Six of the holes wind through a complex ecosystem of lakes interconnected by cascading streams. The highlight of the back nine is the 18th, a 490-meter Par 5 off the yellow tees, with a panoramic view of the back nine, the clubhouse and the ocean beyond.
Prices and offers
Play golf in Portugal
Get 50% off your green fees. To make a reservation or for any information, please contact our concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservation 14 days in advance.
- Links2Golf network golfers can play up to 4 times every 30 days.
- Network golfers are not allowed to use their privileges at Clubs located within 100 miles of their home Club, primary residence or other.
- If you do not cancel your reservation at least 72 hours in advance, a cancellation fee may be charged to your account. All tee time requests, changes and cancellations must be made through LeClub Golf Concierge.
- Reservation fee of 10 euros per tee time (from 1 to 4 players) in all languages
- Cart required (price confirmed at time of booking)