The Heritage Invitational Golf Stay in Mauritius
Ile Maurice, Mauritius
Take part in the most exciting international amateur golf competition alongside the Heritage World Cup in Mauritius. You will play the Heritage Golf Club course, voted the best course in the Indian Ocean.
ACCOMMODATION 5 nights full board
- Arrival - 03 July, from 15:00
- Departure - 08 July, before noon
- Soft drinks at lunch and dinner included
- Airport transfers included
- Welcome cocktail and dinner
- Cocktail reception, gala dinner and prize giving
- 1 practice round - 4 July
- 3 competition rounds - 5, 6 and 7 July
- Golf cart and practice balls
Extra night in a double room full board.
Free daily green fee at Heritage Golf Course.
Cart per person per round: 26 euros
Practice balls: 6 euros
Registration deadline 31 May 2023
rates are exclusive of airfare
Possibility of child rates sharing a room with 2 adults (free up to 12 years old and 725 euros over 12 years old)
Wake up to the sound of the Indian Ocean licking the shoreline, breathe in the smell of the gentle sea breeze and listen to the peaceful melody of tropical birds singing after a good night's sleep in your beautifully appointed room or suite. Every element of Heritage Le Telfair is designed for maximum luxury and comfort.
Price for non-members
Conditions of stay
Extra night in a double room full board. Free daily green fee at Heritage Golf Course, cart per person per set: 26 euros, practice balls 6 euros
B9 Coastal Road, Bel Ombre, Maurice
Golf courses nearby