Data Usage Policy
LeClub Golf, controller, and Adelya, the technical operator in charge of collection and processing on behalf of LeClub Golf attach great importance to the protection and respect of your privacy.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of the information you provide us with when you subscribe to our newsletter and / or our loyalty program. We invite you to read this document to know and understand our practices. It is asked at each registration to have read and accepted its conditions to be able to register.
The personal data collected may be the following:
Civility, surname, first name, personal mailing address, professional mailing address, email address, landline number, mobile number, fax number, language spoken, date of birth, marital status, profession, social media ID, photography, surname, first name, sex and date of birth of the children. Interpersonal relationships (ex: family, professional, friendly, ...)
The behavioral data collected may be the following (depending on your level of contact, subscription to the newsletter or the program):
• Passage into the equipped customer areas
• Amount, date and detail of purchases
• Opening and clicking on emails
• Receiving sms
• Use of promotional offers
• Response to satisfaction surveys
Also captured are information on the type of device used for the consultation of online services managed by our technical operator Adelya and the IP address of this one.
Data stored locally and cookies
Cookies are deposited during your navigation on your customer area and the other sites of the service, in order to streamline your navigation and connection, to preserve your preferences of layout.
Mobile devices can be geolocated upon acceptance by the user, in order to allow the user to search for a nearby store, for example. This information is not stored on the servers.
For the retention of identifiers for faster access to online spaces and display preferences, user preference cookies are also stored.
Cookies are also deposited, through service such as Google Analytics, to record the number of visits, page views and the course of our users This data collection is useful to the optimization of ergonomics and functional improvement services of our operator Adelya. No cookie linked to advertising targeting is deposited. Finally, when as a user you use the sharing functions on social networks, cookies can also be transferred.
Purpose of the treatment
The data collected about you are subject to data processing for the following purposes:
- To subscribe to the newsletter or receipt of good deals and offers: constitution of a file for targeted promotional communication by email, mail or sms / mms, respecting the agreements you have given for each media .
- For registration in the program and / or online customer area: creation of a client file for the purpose of running a loyalty program. As part of the program, you will receive information about your account and about the program, this non-promotional communication is part of the program you wish to subscribe to.
- Aggregated reporting for analysis and statistics purposes
- Monitoring the use of the platform of our technical operator Adelya and for the optimization of ergonomics and functional improvement of services.
- Only in the context of a partner optin that you have explicitly given: Transmission of your email address and / or any information relating to the registration for purposes of commercial prospection by third partners.
- As part of the interruption insurance game which is one of the advantages of the Classic or Gold card, your personal data (surname, first name, card number) are transmitted to our partner Gras Savoye insurance for the smooth completion of the refund.
The communications sent under the program via our operator Adelya include:
• Welcome message to the program
• Confirmation of appointment
• Purchase confirmation
• Satisfaction surveys
• Password regeneration
• Notification of a benefit award
• Message to wish a particular deadline (eg the birthday)
Non-program promotional communications sent via our Adelya operator always comply with the optin declaration management. This one is revocable at any time by the user:
- At the level of the emails: systematic link in the base of the email towards the page allowing an unsubscription
- At the level of SMS: management of the Stop with blacklisting
Right of access, modification and deletion
Right of access and modification. You may have access to your personal data, modify it or modify your communication agreements:
- on your online customer area
- by writing to LeClub Golf customer service, 5 rue Archimède, 33706 Mérignac or to the technical operator of this program Adelya - Green Park I, 298 Lake Lane, 31670 LABEGE, indicating your last name, first name, address and e- mail to speed up the consideration of the request.
Permission to access. You also have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in our possession.
Right of cancellation. You can request the deletion of your personal data. Please note that we may retain certain information about you when required by law.
Right of opposition. An unsubscribe link is always accessible and available at the bottom of any communication sent by our operator Adelya. This unsubscribe page is available here. You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data concerning you. To find out more, check your rights on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/en/the-right-of-theopposition.
For all these requests, you can contact LECLUB GOLF customer service at email@example.com / 5 rue Archimède, 33706 Mérignac or our technical operator Adelya - Green Park I, 298 Lake Lane, 31670 LABEGE or on firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating your last name, first name, address and e-mail in order to accelerate the taking into account of the request.
Privacy of your password
You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password you have chosen to access your account on the online customer area. You agree to keep this password secret and not to communicate it to anyone.
Preservation and security of data
Our operator Adelya has implemented the following measures:
- Chopped and salted passwords.
- The data without activity are anonymized after 3 years without activity, then completely deleted after 5 years, unless special request received before this date.
- Data is held in secure DataCenter located in Europe, in accordance with regulations
Modification of the data usage policy
We may occasionally modify this Data Use Policy. When necessary, we will notify you and / or seek your agreement. We advise you to regularly consult this page to be informed of any modifications or updates made.
If you have any questions regarding this Data Usage Policy or any request for your personal data, you can contact us by:
- sending an email to LECLUB GOLF customer service - email@example.com
- or, in the absence of a response, to our technical operator Adelya at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to Adelya - Green Park I, 298 Lake Lane, 31670 LABEGE, indicating your last name, first name, address and e-mail to speed up the consideration of the request.
Version updated on May 15, 2018
+33 5 56 00 72 63
5 rue Archimède, 33706 Mérignac