Club de Golf Santo da Serra
Santo da Serra Golf Club is a property of the Links2Golf network
Located on Madeira Island in Portagal, Santo Serra Golf Club welcomes you to the oldest course in the region.
How to book a green fee at Santo da Serra Golf Club?
To play at Santo da Serra Golf Club, book your green fee directly with our concierge - firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the characteristics of the Santo da Serra Golf Club course?
The 9-hole course at Serras was originally built in 1937 and redesigned in 1991 by Robert Trent Jones Sr.
when he created the new 18 hole championship course, transforming Santo da Serra into a spectacular 27 hole course. Considered the leading golf course architect of his time, Robert Trent Jones Sr. also created masterpieces such as Valderrama and Spyglass Hill at Pebble Beach.
Prices and offers
Play golf in Portugal
Get 50% off your green fees.
To make a reservation or for any information, please contact our concierge at email@example.com
- Reservation 14 days in advance.
- Links2Golf network golfers can play up to 4 times every 30 days.
- Network golfers are not allowed to use their privileges at Clubs located within 100 miles of their home club, primary residence or other.
- If you do not cancel your reservation at least 72 hours in advance, a cancellation fee may be charged to your account. All tee time requests, changes and cancellations must be made through LeClub Golf Concierge.
- Booking fee of 10 euros per tee time (1 to 4 players) in all languages
- Buggy required (price confirmed at time of booking)